Refrigerator Conversion Kit, 3 taps for three Sanke tap kegs(Standard Commercial Beer Tap). Fully Assembled! Regulator is attached to an air manifold with Check Valves.(This is important because it keeps beer from flowing between kegs, this is an issue with kits built with TEE system) The manifold system will allow you to install and run your gas inside or outside of your fridge. When installing outside you will only need to drill one hole! This kit is designed to give you everything you need to dispense commercial beer from a Sanke tap (95% of beers on the market use this tap) except for the refrigerator. Very simple to set up, the hoses and pieces are already assembled!!! The Kit Includes: A new 5# CO2 cylinder (empty) 2 gauge CO2 Chudnow Regulator with manifold, 3 Sanke Taps, Shanks for Refrigerator with line attached, metal faucets that screw directly into Shanks, faucet handles and stainless oetiker clamps. Our kits come fully assembled!
- 3 American "D" Couplers, 1 Dual Gauge Regulator, Chudnow
- 3 Standard Chrome Shanks 4 1/8 inch, standard tailpieces
- 1 Aluminum (American made) 5# CO2 tank, We get new CO2 tanks in weekly so this tank has a VERY fresh Hydro Date! Ships empty by law.
- Stainless steel stepless oetiker clamps.
- 3 Standard Metal Faucets (Screws directly into shank),3 Faucet handles and 1 Deluxe Faucet Wrench