Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30" Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 4.2 cu. ft. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan, Cast Iron Grates, and Blue Porcelain Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel
See Reviews For This Product
HRG3080U Features: -15,000 BTU burner with 650 BTU simmer function. -18,000 BTU burner for high heat searing. -Manufacture provides 2 year warranty on parts and labor. -4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes...
- 4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes
- High powered 22,000 BTU convection oven
- Features 4 burners: 18,000 BTU, 15,000 BTU and twin 12,000 BTU burners
- Modern stainless steel surface is easy to clean and looks great
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor
Large Capacity: Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more dishes at once. One-Touch Self Clean: Your oven cleans itself - so you dont have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles...
- Ready Select Controls
- Two Rear 6 Inch 1,250 Watts Elements
- One Touch Self Clean
- Extra-Large Element & Window
- Right Front 12 Inch 2700 Watts, Left Front 6 to9 Inch 1.200/2.500 Watts
The 41000 series of non-ducted under cabinet hoods are made to exacting Broan standards, providing effective filtration, high quality and value. The range hood comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths, and includes a removable combination grease-charcoal filter for cleaner indoor exhaust recirculation, a fan designed for years of trouble free service, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation...
- Installs as non-ducted only with charcoal filter
- A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W bulb (bulb not included)
- This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- 75-watt cooktop lighting (bulb not included)
- Non-ducted filter - effective non-ducted filtration system removes smoke and odors
- Rocker-type fan and light control; 2-Speed fan
- 30-inch Width by 17.5-inch Depth by 6-inch Height
Fits GE & Hotpoint ranges with plug in element and locking slot made since 1990
- Fits GE &amp;amp;amp; Hotpoint ranges with plug in element and locking slot made since 1990
- Heavy Duty Chrome Finish
- Speeds Cooking Time Saving Energy
- Makes Cook Top Look New Again
- Made in USA
Keep your vehicle in V8 mode! Disable 4 cylinder mode on all GM Active Fuel Management Vehicles.Installs in seconds! Plugs into diagnostic port with no tools needed.Does not reprogram factory ECU. Leaves no trace...
- Keep your vehicle in V8 mode! Disable 4 cylinder mode on all GM Active Fuel Management Vehicles.
- Installs in seconds! Plugs into diagnostic port with no tools needed.
- Does not reprogram factory ECU. Leaves no trace.
- Full power all the time. Increased throttle response and more consistent power delivery across the entire power band.
- Best for high load scenarios, such as towing, off-road, icy or snowy conditions or high speed commuting.
TV Antenna Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 50-100 Miles Range with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster and 16.5FT High Performance Coax Cable - Extremely High Reception Indoor
See Reviews For This Product
Note:1.For optimal use, please monthly rescan TV channels. 2.Please find out channels available in your area via the website: dtv.gov/maps; antennaweb.org 3. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather...
- SUPER FUN AND FREE Live
- 50-MILE RANGE
- Very ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY
- SLIM & HIGH PERFORMANCE
- ONE YEAR Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Motorola Talkabout MR350R 2 Way Radio
- VibraCall vibration alert or 20 different call tones
- 11 weather channels (7 NOAA) with alert features
- 22 channels each with 121 privacy codes for superior interference protection
- Pair of two-way radios with up to 35 mile range
- iVOX hands-free communication without the need for an audio accessory
VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, Vibrating Sound-Alert, Talk Back Intercom & Night Light Loop
See Reviews For This Product
The VTech DM221 Digital Audio Monitor with DECT 6.0 digital technology provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors. The only sounds you hear are coming from your baby.
- Follow the user manual for a better understanding of use.
- This configuration includes one parent unit (monitor) and one baby unit (audio monitor)
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- 5-level sound indicator - graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice - comfort your infant with the 2-way talk-back intercom
- Rechargeable batteries provide the parent unit with up to 18 hours of monitoring time on a single charge, or use two AAA batteries (not included)
- Go hands free with the belt clip on the parent unit - carry the parent unit everywhere you go without the hassle of holding it. The operating range of the parent unit is up to 1,000 feet outdoors or 160 feet indoors
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) rechargeable battery is low
- Language is preset to English, but can be switched to French or Spanish for all screen displays
- The loop on the baby unit doubles as a soothing night light for your little one
- Vibrating sound-alert on the parent unit - enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in your baby's room
25% of this book's proceeds will be donated to two military charities: the Special Operation Warrior Foundation and the Sua Sponte Foundation. This book is the complete beginner's guide to long range shooting written in simple every-day language so that it's easy to follow...
According to Ceramics Monthly, approximately 75% of potters glaze their pieces at mid-range temperatures—and this complete studio guide eliminates the guesswork from the popular process. Along with hundreds of recipes, it explores mixing, application, specific firing and cooling cycles, and all the factors that make glazes work...
- Lark Books NC